Advantages and Benefits of ChartMaxx® for Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) and Back Office Departments
“ChartMaxx culture and mission align perfectly with our organization. We can
really effectuate improvements throughout the products and also capitalize and
optimize on improvements they’ve made, internally and through other customers.
It feels like it’s been a really good fit, and we’re really excited about the future.”
ChartMaxx Customer, VP/Clinical Revenue Integrity
Drive Insightful Actions by Taking Processes to the Next Level
Today’s healthcare Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) programs remain as complex as they are crucial to the organization. In order to reduce denials and A/R days, organizations require consistent and streamlined processes. Automated processes make it possible to compile information from multiple sources, reduce steps, collect patient payments during registration, and respond in a timely fashion with the correct information. ChartMaxx process automation applications bring improvements in RCM which lead to significant revenue capture for the organization, while also reducing administrative and staffing costs.
Automate and Empower All Stages of the Revenue Cycle
From patient scheduling to denials management, ChartMaxx advances your Revenue Cycle Management with:
- Content services applications to intelligently capture outside documents, automate the scheduling process, and reduce the cost-to- collect by streamlining manual, paper-based processes for Patient Financial Assistance
- Registration Assistance to eliminate a paper-based registration, improve accuracy, and improve patient satisfaction
- EOB integrations for claims reconciliation to improve cash posting accuracy and reduce time to close accounts
- Connectivity with computer-assisted coding applications
- Denials and Correspondence Management to capture and route exceptions to the appropriate users for correction and drive opportunities for improvement
Patient Financial Assistance
The Patient Financial Assistance application enables a seamless, fully automated process for managing financial assistance requests from patients. The patient may request financial assistance from a facility website or portal, and upon completing preliminary questions, the ChartMaxx process automation can determine if a patient qualifies for financial assistance based on your facility provided business rules. The process will follow your set of business criteria to route the financial application to the appropriate users for review, generate additional documents like letters to the patient, and create tasks and reminders as appropriate to get a complete application and final disposition of acceptance/denial.
This process automation drastically reduces manual processing and ensures a consistent, seamless process to improve patient and staff satisfaction.