ChartMaxx Integration with Siemens
ChartMaxx seamless integration with Siemens applications provide document notification and retrieval and allow clinicians to view and complete charts in one place.
ChartMaxx expands Siemens with:
- Missing Documents Required functionality workflows that notifies stakeholders immediately so the documents can be gathered while the patient is potentially still in house and before the chart needs to be coded
- Elevates and expands the Siemens platform with a discharge workflow that gathers the required information in advance, provides any needed notifications and alerts along the way, and automatically prints hard copy or electronic of the needed information
- ChartMaxx has integrated and interfaced with Siemens to provide a single repository for the complete legal health record
Interfaces/Integrations with Siemens:
- ADT – When a patient is Admitted / Discharged / Transferred in Siemens a message is sent to ChartMaxx.
- Documents created in Siemens are sent to ChartMaxx to complete the LMR.
- Integration of ChartMaxx and Siemens using API technology and ODBC Integration to launch ChartMaxx applications from within Siemens seamlessly. Provides for user sign on and passing of patient context to ChartMaxx - for a seamless integration for the Siemens user.
- The integration of ChartMaxx and Siemens allows the Siemens user to view ChartMaxx stored documents without leaving Siemens.